Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Totally in your face manipulation by bought-and-paid-for U.S. corporate media
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Totally in your face manipulation by bought-and-paid-for U.S. corporate media

they don't even make any pretense of reporting news any more... it's all about telling you how to think because, god forbid, you should do any thinking on your own...

two headlines from today, july 8...

the new york times, our "paper of record"...

Why Bernie Sanders Momentum is Not Built to Last

the christian science monitor...

Bernie Sanders still going strong, but for how long?

you don't have to read either article... all you have to do is glance at the headlines and walk away with seeds of doubt implanted because that's the entire intent... 

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page